Te Manatōpū Kaiāwhina Kairehu o Aotearoa

Job Vacancies
Paid Jobs

This page is regularly updated to include current employment opportunities for Anaesthetic Technicians in New Zealand and overseas. If you are an Anaesthetic Technician from outside New Zealand you must be registered with, and have an annual practising certificate (APC) issued by The Medical Sciences Council of New Zealand (MSCNZ) to be able to practise as an Anaesthetic Technician in New Zealand. For information on how to register with the MSCNZ. For general information about working in New Zealand, visit Immigration New Zealand. For general information about working as an Anaesthetic Technician in New Zealand, contact us  for further details. If you wish to place a job vacancy on this website:

Advert specifications

  • Please supply adverts in PDF and Word format.




Are you interested but still unsure about moving to Whangarei? Please also check this out…www.vimeo.com/125758987 and our affordable Northland real estate prices.

Job Description and Official Application Form are available from our website www.northlanddhb.org.nz/careers or by contacting Recruitment Officer, Tel: +64 9 430 4101 ext 60689, Email: jobs@northlanddhb.org.nz, Postal: c/o Northland District Health Board, Private Bag 9742, Whangarei 0148, New Zealand

Application Close: 21 September 2018




For any further information please visit: our website

Applications close: 22 September 2018


Ad for NZATS (Sep 18)


For further information on this role, please email Recruitment@ccdhb.org.nz and please indicate vacancy number and job title in the subject line.

For a job description or to apply for the position, please visit: https://capitalhealth.careercentre.net.nz/Job/Anaesthetic-Technician/Wellington-Hospital/13076.

Applications close: 1 October 2018