NZATS would like to congratulate the following research award winners:
- Excellence Award for Registered Anaesthetic Technicians
- Charles Harsono for his submission: Literature review of disposable and reusable products in anaesthesia – A life cycle assessment perspective.
- Basil Hutchinson Award for Trainee Anaesthetic Technicians
- Ashlea Hunter for her submission: A historical perspective of the invention and evolution of intraoperative cell salvage.
NZATS would like to congratulate the following New Zealand Society of Anaesthetists Best Anaesthetic Technician Speaker award winners:
- First Prize – Simon Donald for his presentation: Mr Donald goes Troppo: A technician’s experiences working in the Cook Islands.
- Second Prize – Michael Smith for his presentation: A degree of change – BHSc in Perioperative Practice (AUT).
- Third Prize – Charles Harsono for his presentation: The environmental impact of anaesthetic gases.