Now that we are in level 2 lockdown, NZATS are pleased to announce that planned events for later in the year will proceed as planned, subject to government restrictions lifting as time progresses.
Please remember to renew your membership, allowing you access to these events free of charge.
Events that are in planning:
- NZATS Mid Year Training and Development Meeting – Saturday 27 June (this will be a zoom session)
- NZATS Emergency Airway Skills Workshop (North Island) – Saturday 15 August
- NZATS Emergency Airway Skills Workshop (South Island) – August
- NZATS Registration Examination (Burwood Hospital) – Saturday 5 December
- NZATS Conference (Bay of Islands) – November 12 to 14