Your membership provides you with:
- Attendance to the annual NZATS National Conference at a heavily discounted rate
- Professional development opportunities
- Career educational information
- Regional Education Sessions to support professional development requirements
- Access to a large number of research papers and presentations
- Access to members only information pages through the website
- Quarterly newsletter to keep you up to date with the latest industry information
- Ability to upload information for relevant events onto the website
- Access to national and international employment opportunities
NZ$120 per annum for all Anaesthetic Technicians, Trainee Anaesthetic Technicians and Associate Members.
Please make sure that your membership form has been completed and returned, including how payment was made, when paying for your membership. Failure to complete the membership applications fully will result in delays in membership certificates being sent.
Pay by credit card or Direct Bank Credit
- To pay using your credit card or internet banking, please fill out the online application form.
Direct bank credit (internet banking)
- Account name: NZATS Inc
- Account number: 03 0726 0649992 00
- Please quote your name, ‘Member Fees’, and your MSC Registration number
For those paying from overseas, our details are as follows:
23 Broadway Ave
Swift Code: WPACNZ2W
Account number: 03 0726 0649992 00
Account name: New Zealand Anaesthetist Technicians Society Incorporated
Your receipt and certificate will be emailed when the payment has been made and the registration form submitted. The certificate is valid for the financial year which runs 1 June to May 31.
An Associate Member is a person not eligible for full membership, who expresses an interest in the NZATS and wishes to receive the newsletter and other NZATS membership benefits. Associate Members are entitled to take part in NZATS meetings, but have no voting rights. Associate Membership does not imply that an individual is qualified or competent to practice as an Anaesthetic Technician.