RACP Congress 2019 is being held at the Aotea Centre, Auckland, New Zealand from Monday, 6 May to Wednesday, 8 May 2019.
This year RACP Congress will focus on how a holistic approach to healthcare has a more positive impact on patient health. With an emphasis on integrated care and the importance of multi-disciplinary teams, RACP Congress is a great opportunity for members to engage with medical professionals from Australasia representing a diverse range of specialties.
With a focus on Impacting health along the life course, RACP Congress 2019 takes an in-depth look at the range of ways physicians impact patients’ lives, from paediatrics to palliative care and how a patient’s life course – including their life experiences and social roles – influences their health.
Key topics for 2019 include:
- Life course theory ‘How do we impact health along the life course?’
- Obesity: rising to the challenge
- First 1000 days and non-communicable diseases
- Medically unexplained symptoms master class
- Mental health and addiction of patients
- Chronic disease and integrated care
To view the program and to register visit the Congress website.