Submission deadline extended for Basil Hutchinson & Excellence Awards. Be in to win $1000
The deadline for submitting entries into this year’s Basil Hutchinson and Excellence Awards has been extended to Friday 13 October 2017
Click here for details.
2nd RBWH Perioperative Patient Blood Management Symposium – Saturday 24 February, 2018 8am – 5pm at the RBWH Education Centre, Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital
The Centre for Excellence and Innovation in Anaesthesia (CEIA) would like your assistance in advertising for the 2nd RBWH Perioperative Patient Blood Management Symposium throughout your profession associations and uploaded to any event pages you may look after.
Patient Blood Management is complex and its implementation often presents many challenges. We will focus on the importance and evidence in Perioperative Patient Blood Management and provide an update on policies and guidelines and advice on implementation strategies.
Local, national and international experts in the field of Patient Blood Management will present state of the art knowledge and latest research. Our workshops will provide hands on experience with plenty of take home material.
- Clinicians have the opportunity to exhibit their scientific poster
- Being held on Saturday 24 February, 2018 8am – 5pm at the RBWH Education Centre, Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital
- Participants in the ANZCA CPD program, may claim this major haemorrhage course as an emergency response activity in their CPD portfolio otherwise participants in the ANZCA CPD program may claim this event under the Knowledge and Skills Activity Learning sessions at 1 credit per hour
- Registration fee is $250 for medical specialists, $150 for medical trainees or $100 Nurses/Anaesthetic Healthcare Practitioners and Scientists
- Four different workshops will be held from 7:30 – 08:30am. The workshops can be booked separately at a cost of $30. (Select 1, 2, 3 or 4 at booking process)
Register at www.trybooking.com/RKIF2018-pppbms-program-web
2017 NZATS Conference Update
The abstract close-off has been extended to 29 September and that the early-bird registration closes on 1 OctoberNZATS 2017 A4 Advert
Lower North Education Day and Regional Meeting on Saturday 14 OctoberNZATS Meeting 14th Oct 2017-Boulcott Hospital
Obstetric Anaesthesia Special Interest Symposium (OASIS) April 2018OASIS 2018 half page ad
Entry for the 2017 Basil Hutchinson and Excellence (Medtronic) Prizes is now openCcare 302-07-17 Basil Hutchinson Award Brochure _ 4266-072017 - FINAL
Open Letter from MSC regarding allocation of Reg. AT resources
The below document has two pages. To see second page go to scroll on bottom left corner.Open Letter from MSC re. Allocation of AT Resources July 17
Registration for the 2017 NZATS Conference is now openNZATS 2017 Conference A4 ad - REGISTRATION OPEN
Abstracts are now being accepted for Speakers at our 2017 Conference
Click here for further details.
October Registration Exam Date and Venue Confirmed
You must be a logged-in member of NZATS to view this page.