The Centre for Excellence and Innovation in Anaesthesia (CEIA) would like your assistance in advertising for the 2nd RBWH Perioperative Patient Blood Management Symposium throughout your profession associations and uploaded to any event pages you may look after.
Patient Blood Management is complex and its implementation often presents many challenges. We will focus on the importance and evidence in Perioperative Patient Blood Management and provide an update on policies and guidelines and advice on implementation strategies.
Local, national and international experts in the field of Patient Blood Management will present state of the art knowledge and latest research. Our workshops will provide hands on experience with plenty of take home material.
- Clinicians have the opportunity to exhibit their scientific poster
- Being held on Saturday 24 February, 2018 8am – 5pm at the RBWH Education Centre, Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital
- Participants in the ANZCA CPD program, may claim this major haemorrhage course as an emergency response activity in their CPD portfolio otherwise participants in the ANZCA CPD program may claim this event under the Knowledge and Skills Activity Learning sessions at 1 credit per hour
- Registration fee is $250 for medical specialists, $150 for medical trainees or $100 Nurses/Anaesthetic Healthcare Practitioners and Scientists
- Four different workshops will be held from 7:30 – 08:30am. The workshops can be booked separately at a cost of $30. (Select 1, 2, 3 or 4 at booking process)
Register at www.trybooking.com/RKIF2018-pppbms-program-web